What can we expect of the training program?
- Welcome party to meet and greet the staff and other candidates
- Accommodation packages available
- Working in small groups for personal attention
- Support available in English, Spanish, Dutch and German
- Fully air-conditioned classroom
- Launch and relax area to enjoy the break time
- All PADI materials available at a great price
- Equipment rental package deal
- Retail store for full equipment with special candidate’s packages
- Equipment repairs
- Free Wireless internet
- Snacks, Coffee and tea will be available
- EFR Instructor course
- Specialty Instructor packages
- PADI library for extra support
- In house Course Director
- Digital Photography Specialty with High tech equipment.
- Course Director will accompany you on the IE Graduation Party.
By joining the PADI Instructor Development Course, you will learn according to the PADI system using the latest materials. Not only will you learn how to teach all the PADI courses but you will have fun applying them in the Standards and Procedures, academic teaching presentations, and teaching divers in confined and open water training.
It’s a relaxed 9 to 12 days program, in which we will provide a professional and fun learning experience. After completing the IDC you must successfully complete the PADI Instructor Examination. This is a two days final step towards the Scuba Instructor certification.
This exam includes the academic teaching, the dive theory, and the confined and open water teaching and general diving skills.
As a PADI Instructor you can conduct the entire PADI program starting at Discover scuba diving all the way to the Dive master course. In order to finish a rescue course, candidates need the complete the EFR course. In order to conduct this course, you as a PADI Instructor need to complete the EFR Instructor Course. This course will be available somewhere around the IDC.
After successfully completing the exams, you will receive the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certification card and you have the possibility to make one of the world’s oceans your office.